When using the LA Mart logo follow the requirements described below. By downloading or using any LA Mart logo, you agree to adhere to our usage guidelines.
The LA Mart Primary Logo (Vertical)
The primary logo includes the name, triangle(s), and tagline, stacked and centered. Logo minimum height: 100 pixels or 1 inch.
The LA Mart Secondary Logo (Horizontal)
The secondary logo includes the name, triangle(s), and tagline. Logo minimum height: 30 pixels or 0.3 inches.
If you have any questions about the correct use of logo, file choice, or you would like to request a specific logo, please contact us at email@example.com.
The logos have been optimized at several sizes to meet your needs. Please DO NOT ALTER the logos in any way.
Guidelines for conditional use of LA Mart's logo
By using the LA Mart logo, you agree to adhere to the following guidelines:
- The LA Mart logo must be used "as is." You may not alter the logo in any manner, including size, proportions, color, or design. You may not animate, morph, or otherwise distort its perspective or appearance.
- Additional text or design elements may not be added in such a way that it appears to be part of the logo itself. You may not combine the logo with other trademarks or text in a manner that creates a likelihood of confusion as to the ownership of the logo, or suggests that LA Mart endorses or is affiliated with the other trademarks or text. You must maintain reasonable minimum space around the border of the logo at all times.
- Your reference to LA Mart and/or its products, services, and/or website must comply with these general guidelines and the Terms of Service for www.lamart.com, available on the website. You may not present false or misleading information about LA Mart and/or its products, services, and/or website. You may link to, but may not replicate, lamart.com's content. You may not frame or otherwise place a border around lamart.com's content.
- You may not use the logo on any form of merchandise.
- Your use of the logo may not directly or indirectly imply LA Mart's sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your product or service, unless LA Mart has specifically granted written approval for such use. If you have not been granted official written approval to use the logo, the following disclaimer should be included on all web pages including the image: [Your site name] is not affiliated with or endorsed by LA Mart.
- The use must not be harmful or damaging to the value of any of the LA Mart marks, its brand integrity, reputation, or goodwill, such as use in connection with products, services, or other content that (a) is obscene, harassing, defamatory, filthy, violent, pornographic, abusive, threatening, objectionable, or illegal, or (b) advocates or encourages criminal conduct, or (c) may give rise to civil liability.
- Use of any logo is at your own risk. The uses permitted by LA Mart are provided "as is" without any warranties whatsoever, express or implied, including (without limitation) any warranty of ownership or non-infringement of a third party's intellectual property rights. LA Mart reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate or modify your permission to display the logo at any time.
- Each logo is and shall remain LA Mart's intellectual property. LA Mart does not grant you any right, title, or interest in the logo other than the right to display the logo while in compliance with these general guidelines, and you agree to transfer and assign to LA Mart all intellectual property rights and goodwill you may acquire through the use of the logo. You agree not to infringe LA Mart's or any third party's intellectual property rights, and you agree to comply with all international, federal, state and local intellectual property laws.
- If you use the logo as a hyperlink, you agree to ensure that the hyperlink functions at industry standard speed and with industry standard uptime.
- Your misuse of a logo may cause LA Mart irreparable harm. LA Mart may pursue injunctive relief without posting a bond or proving actual damages to remedy misuse by you.
- You agree to indemnify and defend LA Mart for any damages, costs, and attorneys' fees arising from or related to your violation of these guidelines.